Monday 9 May 2016

Happy Monday All...Roses!




What a perfect sight to be greeted with on my return from the school run...my lovely pink rose has started to flower. I have two roses at the front of my house... we planted them nearly five years ago in memory of my in-laws. A pink one for my Mother in law and a white one for my Father in law. 

I look forward to them coming into bloom every year and seeing one little pink bud today made for a great start to the week. I've said it before but I'll say it again, planting something in memory of a loved one is therapeutic in my opinion. Seeing these lovely flowers cradling my porch reminds me to smile and think about them with love and happiness. As much as I wish they were here to see these lovely blossoms, I always feel grateful that I had time with such lovely people. 

Happy Monday All! 

Bibi xx

Please follow my blog here on Blogger or on Twitter @BibiMac3

No comments:

Post a Comment