Thursday 31 March 2016

Brighton ☀️



What a beautiful day! Today we decided to head down to the coast...we are beach mad in this house. If the sun shines then there's no finer place to be...I adore the sound of the waves, the smell of the sea, the light bouncing off the water...I honestly could wax lyrical about it for hours. 



One of my favourite things is the simplicity. There's nothing fancy about it - we can just enjoy walking, collecting stones/shells & being together. As I've got a bit older, & with my experiences over the last few years, I've started to appreciate how beautiful these simple moments truly are. 


We also tried out a Vegan restaurant (http://www.vbites.com) - my husband (a T1 diabetic) is dipping his toe into this world for health reasons, so we thought we'd give it a go. I'll be honest, I wasn't overly enamoured with the idea but it was amazing! The place was beautiful - funky and welcoming. The food was lovely - both our girls lapped it up. We will definitely be going back. 


The entire week has been filled with family time and I feel very grateful for that. We don't often get these opportunities but when we do, we absolutely make the most of them :) 


Bibi xx


Follow my blog on Twitter  @BibiMac3

No comments:

Post a Comment